someone was on my blog while I was redoing it :(
tonight as I miss my Yellowstone crew, I wrap myself in the memories of their glorious faces, and also in this comforter that used to live in the East wing of Lake Hotel
DID YOU STEAL A NOROVIRUS BLANKET MURPHY?!
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG people*
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
a beautiful pair of bobs
I came in like a pokeball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i wanted was to catch them AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
I feel really bad for the sea lion that Seaworld forces to approach his/her natural predator.
Is it bad that I’m laughing extremely hard at how the orca just annihilates the sea lon in the 2nd gif?
all I can hear is NYOOM
You wanna know something cool? Recent studies of orcas seem to show that during the seal breeding season, they knowingly limit their intake of seals. In fact, there are documented cases of orcas gently grabbing seal pups and pulling them into shore to keep them safe from being eaten.
Why? You might wonder.
The case studies seem to say that the orcas know that no baby seals growing up means less seals next year. They are so intelligent that they’re aware of their own impact as a predatory species on their prey and actively work to conserve the number of that prey species for the future. Maybe we could learn something about moderation and conservation from these animals.
I’m telling you, orcas are smarter than us. And yet some people see no problem in treating them like circus clowns.
reason #710 why I love whales
My daughter wanted to dress up her hamster in dolly clothes, I told her that wasn’t really going to work…but if we cut holes in a box and make some of those seaside type pictures you stick your head through, only hamster sized, perhaps we could make him look like he dressed up!
when you surprise a bitch
any post with “dear social justice bloggers” in it is complete garbage
my room is always nice and cool during the day but the moment the sun goes down i’m sweating
Panic! At The Disco | White Christmas